Category List

Monday, November 18, 2013

Gloves were a staple in my-ladys wardrobe in the 50's and 60's! Definitely wore them on Easter Sunday with our fancy dresses, Easter bonnets and patent leather shoes. Still have a pair of my mothers.

Hanker for a hunk of cheese
Hanker for a hunk of cheese
Click here to download
Old school Alvin and the Chipmunks!
Old school Alvin and the Chipmunks!
Click here to download
1970's vintage yellow glass chopper
1970's vintage yellow glass chopper
Click here to download
Gloves were a staple in my-ladys wardrobe in the 50's and 60's! Definitely wore them on Easter Sunday with our fancy dresses, Easter bonnets and patent leather shoes. Still have a pair of my mothers.
Gloves were a staple in my-ladys wardrobe in the 50's and 60's!  Definitely wore them on Easter Sunday with our fancy dresses, Easter bonnets and patent leather shoes. Still have a pair of my mothers.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment