Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cassette tapes. Yep I had these tapes in the 80s and early 90s until compact discs came out. I wore out Warrants Cherry Pie cassette out so bad the tape came out of the disc.

I totally remember playing with this!
I totally remember playing with this!
Click here to download
McDonalds Glasses
McDonalds Glasses
Click here to download
That's All Folks. Bugs Bunny cartoon is over.
That's All Folks.  Bugs Bunny cartoon is over.
Click here to download
Cassette tapes. Yep I had these tapes in the 80s and early 90s until compact discs came out. I wore out Warrants Cherry Pie cassette out so bad the tape came out of the disc.
Cassette tapes. Yep I had these tapes in the 80s and early 90s until compact discs came out. I wore out Warrants Cherry Pie cassette out so bad the tape came out of the disc.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment